Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Where did this REALTOR'S shoes go today? Hollytree Country Club Development

There is just something about Hollytree that makes me feel like I am on vacation as soon as I pass through the main entrance off of Grande Blvd. People are playng golf on the lush green course, joggers in color coordinated jogging attire smile and wave as I pass, and the tennis courts are full of people who are serious about tennis or at least are wearing outfits to look the part. It seems as if the air is fresher, the colors of the expertly manicured landscape are more vivid, the birds sing sweeter, and the sun shines brighter in this idyllic neighborhood. It is such a wonderful and relaxing feeling! But then I come to my senses and realize.....I'm not on vacation, and I don't even live here.....I'm working today!


There are currently 42 homes listed in Hollytree with prices ranging from $250,000 for a garden home in Hollytree Place to a magnificent 5300 sq. ft.  Mediteranean showplace situated on over 1.4 acres on Royal Oak Drive, and priced at $1,495,000. There are homes built in the 80's, and new homes as well. There are a few smaller homes under 2600 square feet, but most of the homes are much larger than that. If you want to live the good life in Hollytree, it is very possible that there is a home there that would work for your lifestyle and budget.  Golf, Tennis, Swimming, and Social memberships are available if homeowners desire them, but they are not required. Here is a link for more information:


My reason for being in Hollytree today was to show some buyer clients of mine 6802 La Costa, which is priced at $307,000, and features 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and 2 living areas.  The kitchen has gorgeous granite counter tops, marble backsplashes, an island, and stainless appliances.  Everything you would expect in an upscale neighborhood, but at such an affordable price.  The home showed well as it always does, and there have been 3 other showings just in the past 2 days.  I don't expect to have this listing much longer because it will be SOLD!  See the virtual tour: http://vt.realbiz360.com/MLS-611693.html

If you want to view all the homes listed in Hollytree, visit my webite http://www.bettysellstyler.com/ click on "Tyler Neighborhoods" and then select Hollytree from the drop down list.  Call me if you are interested...I can show you any of the homes listed.

These are the shoes this REALTOR wore today.  It's time to take them off now, put on my sparkly house shoes and watch Glee.




No comments:

Post a Comment

comment